Gardener's Supply Company Lifetime Dutch Digging Fork with Long T-Handle | Heavy-Duty Steel Garden Tool Pitchfork Shovel for Moving Mulch, Turning Compost, Pitching Hay, Lifting Soil
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|11"D x 6.75"W x 41.75"H
About this item
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Unique Garden Fork Perfect for Turning Compost, Loosening Soil & Moving Mulch! Our Lifetime Dutch Digging Fork finds the happy medium betweena pitchfork and a shovel, providing more functionality in one tool. This suped-up garden fork can pitch, dig, lift, spread & more!
- BEST USE FOR: With wider, flatter tines than a pitchfork, this unique garden fork is able to perform any task that a pitchfork excels at — moving mulch, pitching hay, turning compost — but the increased surface area of its flatter tines gives it more holding power for tasks like spreading manure, and the wider tines can stand up to burlier tasks like loosening and lifting tough soils.
- HIGH QUALITY: The Dutch Digging Fork is made to last, crafted from high-quality materials and designed for strength and durability. Our Gardener’s Lifetime tools are hand-forged in Holland from the finest high-carbon boron steel by DeWit. The steel tangs extend into hardwood handles made from sustainably grown and harvested European ash, so they're sturdy, durable, and comfortable to use. Unlike stamped steel tools that tend to be flimsy, these are ready for a lifetime of use by serious
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 41.75” L overall. Tool head is 11” L x 6.75" W, Comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee.
- OUTDOOR GARDEN TESTED & GUARANTEED: Every purchase you make is 100% guaranteed. We will exchange or refund your purchase for any product that is not what you expected or does not work as described during its lifetime.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return