Indoor Herb Grow Kit, 5 Seeds Garden Starter Kit with Complete Planting & Wooden Flower Box, Growing into Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, Mint for Kitchen Windowsill DIY
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 4 x 17 inches|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
About this item
- MEET ALL NEEDS FOR HERB GROWING: Package comes with 5 types of herb seeds, 5 jute bags, 5 nutritional soil discs, 5 writable plant markers, 3 mini gardening tools for digging weeding and soil loosening, 1 bonsai pruner, 1 small water bottle, 1 wooden planter box and a manual booklet. Meekear herb grow kit are super simple and easy to use, perfect for garden beginners.
- DIY A SMALL INDOOR HERB GARDEN: Meekear provides seeds that grow into Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme, and Mint. All these herbs seeded on your own would be safer and greener to eat, and very suitable to be put on the kitchen windowsill so that you can get and cook with the freshly plucked.
- PERFECT GIFT: Meekear 5 herb seeds garden starter kit would be a decent gift presenting to your families and friends for housewarming party, Father's Day, Mother's Day gifts and other important occasions. Herb growing can well free them from tired lives and relieve their stress, and bring with new vigor.
- JUTE BAGS & WOODEN FLOWER BOX: Wooden box provides a stable environment for seed germination and small seedling growing, but when the seedlings grow into 2-3 inch, please transplant the seedlings into larger pots or gardens for more space and nutrition. Soil can not be added to the wooden box directly in case of cracks. We offers 5 biodegradable jute bags to hold seeds and seedlings, which can be put into soil directly.
- COCONUT COIR SOIL BLEND: Our bonsai soil contains coconut coir, which is good to seeds germination and can promote the growth of seedling. It is compressed into soil discs (1.5" in thickness, each soil disc weighs 2oz) for easy package and can expand into 10 times as large as what it was after absorbing the water. 5 soil discs are sufficient enough for the beginning of the plant growing.
- TIPS FOR HERB GROWING: (1) Seeds MUST be soaked for more than 24 hours in advance. (2) Seed one or half bag of seeds in each pot according to seeding density. (3) Soil disc should be soaked in water before use. (4) Suitable temperature, sufficient water and air, and light shading are essential for germination, but give proper light after the leaves arise. (5) Time for sprout generally takes 2 to 8 weeks. Refer to the introduction & growing guide for more details.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return